All Saints' church, on the corner of Cooksey Road and Oakley Road), was a red brick building in Early English style, designed by A E Dempster and consisted of a nave, aisles and transepts. It opened in 1875 with a parish assigned out of Holy Trinity, Bordesley; it was consecrated in 1883.
The church was destroyed by German bombs during the Second World War. In 1949 the benefice was united to that of St Aidan, Small Heath. In 1992 the parishes of St Aidan, St Gregory and St Oswald were amalgamated. By 2001 St Gregory's and St Oswald's churches had been closed and the buildings sold. St Aidan's was renamed All Saints and became the parish church of Small Heath.