No longer Church of England
All Souls' Church, Witton on Wenlock Road is a red-brick building with stone dressings in Gothic style designed by Philip Chatwin. It has a chancel, nave, east and west aisles and a low central tower with a pyramidal roof. It was consecrated in 1907 and was served for a time by the clergy of Holy Trinity, Birchfield. In 1926 a parish was assigned out of Holy Trinity, Birchfield, and St Peter & St Paul, Aston.
The church was declared redundant by the Church of England in 1981 and sold to the Church of God (International).
See the Church Plans Online website for Chatwin's plan of the church - http://images.lambethpalacelibrary.org.uk/luna/servlet/detail/LPLIBLPL~34~34~151883~121016:Signed-J-A--Chatwin-&-Son,-Architec?sort=identifier%2Cdate%2Ctitle%2Crights&qvq=q:chatwin;sort:identifier%2Cdate%2Ctitle%2Crights;lc:LPLIBLPL~34~34&mi=13&trs=15.
William Dargue 19.02.2018