No longer a church
Emmanuel church on Walford Rd, Sparkbrook was designed by W H Bidlake and consecrated in 1901. It is a building of red brick and stone in Decorated style, consisting of a chancel with a 5-light east window overlooking Golden Hillock Road and a two-bay nave with passage aisles. In the angle of the aisle and north transept is the entrance which with a polygonal bell turret which contained an ancient bell from Ullenhall. The church building was never completed as intended.
The church was a chapel of ease of Christ Church, Sparkbrook, until a parish was assigned out of Christ Church in 1928.
The church closed in 1990 and the parish amalgamated with that of St John, Sparkhill. The building was converted into flats for the elderly by an Asian housing association.
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1076118.