Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
57. ST. BENEDICT, Bordesley (Hob Moor Rd.), began as a temporary iron church in Holman Road opened in 1898 as a mission church of St. Oswald's, Bordesley. (fn. 50) This iron church was replaced in 1905 by the present building, designed by Nicol & Nicol, of red brick in the Romanesque style, with apsidal chancel, side chapel, nave, north and south aisles and a west bellcot. The new church was consecrated in 1910, (fn. 51) and a parish was assigned out of St. Oswald's in the same year. (fn. 52) The patronage of the living, a vicarage since 1910, passed in 1923 from public trustees to Keble College, Oxford. (fn. 53)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1076300.