Stockland Green

St Mark

Image by Michael Westley on Wikipedia
Image by Michael Westley on Wikipedia

 

On the corner of Bleakhill Road and Hesketh Crescent, St Mark's, Stockland Green was originally a mission of St Barnabas, Erdington. Opened in 1908, it was known as Stockland Green mission room. A permanent church, a small, low-built brick building with a steeply pitched roof, was consecrated in 1934 with a parish assigned out of All Saints', Gravelly Hill.

 

Weblink

 

William Dargue 19.02.2018