Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
STt PAUL, Bordesley Green (Finnemore Rd.), was licensed as a mission church of St Margaret's, Ward End in 1912, when a small, simple red-brick building, with a bellcot and lit by square windows and dormers, was built. It was consecrated in 1929. A parish was assigned out of St. Margaret's in 1928.