No longer Church of England
Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
113. ST. PAUL, Lozells (Lozells Rd.), a building of red brick and stone designed by J. A. Chatwin in the Perpendicular style and comprising chancel, nave, aisles, and north-west tower, was consecrated in 1880. (fn. 88) A parish was assigned out of St. Silas's, Lozells, in 1881. (fn. 89) The living, a vicarage since 1881, is in the gift of the Aston Trustees. (fn. 90) The Porchester Street mission room was licensed for public worship from 1895 until the Second World War, St. Peter's mission, Berners St., from 1908 to 1926, and the Toc H, Clifford St., from 1926 to 1937. (fn. 91)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1076253.