Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
77. ST. JAMES, Edgbaston (Charlotte Rd. and Packenham Rd.), was built by Frederick Gough 1852
Calthorpe, Lord Calthorpe, in 1852. It was designed by S. S. Teulon and is a cruciform building of stone in the French Gothic style, and standing on rising ground it is a prominent feature of the district. In 1852 a parish was assigned out of St. Bartholomew's, Edgbaston. The living was a perpetual curacy until 1885 and thereafter a vicarage, being in the gift of Lord Calthorpe and his heirs. (fn. 41) The patron in 1960 was Brig. Sir R. Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, Bt. (fn. 42)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1290372.