St Mary & St Ambrose
Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
98. ST. MARY AND ST. AMBROSE, Edgbaston (Pershore Rd.), originated as a mission of St. Bartholomew's, Edgbaston, first licensed in 1885 and called St. Ambrose's mission church from 1889. (fn. 30) A new church, built in brick and terracotta in the Gothic style on a site given by Lord Calthorpe, and comprising chancel with aisle, nave, and aisles, was consecrated in 1898 as the church of St. Mary and St. Ambrose. (fn. 31) A parish was assigned out of St. Bartholomew's in 1903, when a vicarage was created, in the gift of Lord Calthorpe and his heirs. The patrons in 1960 were the bishop and Brig. Sir R. Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, Bt. (fn. 32)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1076224.