Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
37. HOLY TRINITY, Birchfield (Birchfield Rd.), was designed by J. A. Chatwin in the Early English style and consecrated in 1864. (fn. 60) It is of red stone with limestone dressings and consists of chancel, nave, aisles, and tower with spire. A parish was assigned out of St. Mary's, Handsworth, in 1865; the living, called a vicarage from 1866, was in the gift of the Rector of Handsworth until 1891 when the patronage passed to the bishop. (fn. 61) Part of the parish was taken to form the parish of All Souls, Witton (1926). There were mission rooms in Wilson Road (1887-94) and at the Finch Road School (1904-26). (fn. 62)
This is a Grade II* listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1272059.