Kingstanding

St Mark

Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk

1952

90. ST. MARK, Kingstanding (Bandywood Cres.), a low-built building of concrete with a flat roof, and with subsidiary buildings of brick at each end and a tall, empty bellcot, was dedicated in 1952; a Conventional District, formerly attached to All Saints', Oscott, was attached to St. Mark's in 1952. (fn. 3)