Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
101. ST. MATTHEW, Perry Beeches (Aldridge Rd.), a small rectangular brick building, designed for future use as a church hall, was consecrated in 1939 as a chapel of ease to St. John, Perry Barr. A parish was assigned out of St. John's in 1949. The living, a perpetual curacy since 1948, is in the gift of the trustees of St. Martin's; it was endowed with part of the income of St. Thomas's, Birmingham.
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1375536.