Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
112. ST. PAUL, Hamstead (Walsall Rd.), originated as a mission of St. Mary's, Handsworth, licensed in 1886. A new church of brick and stone in the Gothic style designed by W. Davis and comprising nave, aisles, transepts, and octagonal chancel was consecrated in 1892. (fn. 83) A parish was assigned out of St. Mary's, Handsworth, and St. John's, Perry Barr, in 1894. (fn. 84) The living, a vicarage since 1894, is in the gift of the bishop. (fn. 85) The Hamstead Village Institute (in West Bromwich County Borough) was licensed for public worship, from 1919 to 1926, (fn. 86) and the Tanhouse Estate Community Centre from 1958. (fn. 87)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1393387.