St Faith & St Laurence
Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
ST. FAITH AND ST. LAURENCE, Harborne (Balden Rd.), originated as a mission room, known as St. Faith's, in Balden Road. From 1906 it was licensed as a mission of St. Peter's, Harborne. A new church, of plain brick in a simplified Romanesque style with narrow round-headed windows and comprising nave, aisles and low southwest tower with pyramidal roof, was consecrated in 1937.
A parish had been assigned out of St. Peter's, Harborne, and Christ Church, The Quinton, in 1933. The living, a perpetual curacy in the gift of the Crown and the bishop alternately in 1933, passed into the patronage of the bishop alone in 1935, and became a vicarage in 1949.
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1393384.