Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
42. ST. AGNES, Cotteridge (Pershore Rd.), is a large red brick building, cruciform in shape and Decorated in style, with aisles and a massive northwest tower. A church room at Cotteridge was licensed as a mission of St. Nicolas's, King's Norton, in 1898. (fn. 81) The new church was consecrated in 1903 as a chapel of ease to St. Nicolas's. (fn. 82) A parish was assigned out of St. Nicolas's, King's Norton, in 1916 when the living, in the gift of the Vicar of King's Norton, became a vicarage. (fn. 83) Part of the parish was taken to form part of the parish of Holy Cross, Billesley (1937).