Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
43. ST. AGNES, Moseley (St. Agnes Rd.), a cruciform stone building designed by W. Davis in the early Decorated style, was consecrated in 1884 and enlarged in 1893; the pinnacled tower was completed in 1932. (fn. 84) A parish was assigned out of St. Mary's, Moseley, and Christ Church, Yardley Wood, in 1914. (fn. 85) It was a chapel of ease to St. Mary's until 1914, when the church became a vicarage in the gift of the Vicar of St. Mary's. (fn. 86) Part of the parish was taken to form part of St. Francis's, Bournville (1926).
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1343411.