Work in progress . . .
The Parish of St Anne covers a geographically small area with St. Anne's Church at the centre, the building consisting of the old church which was built in 1900 and now used as the church hall and the new church which was built in 1966 when the parish of West Heath was established and separated from the parish of Kings Norton.
Find the church website at - http://www.stannewestheath.co.uk/.