Allens Cross

St Bartholomew

Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk

1938

55. ST. BARTHOLOMEW, Allen's Cross (Hogg's Lane and Allen's Farm Rd.), a red brick building, designed by S. N. Cooke, with roundheaded windows and a north-east tower, was consecrated in 1938. (fn. 43) A parish was assigned out of St. Laurence's, Northfield, and St. Chad's, Rubery, at the same date, the living being a vicarage in the gift of the bishop. (fn. 44)