Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk
122. ST. STEPHEN, Selly Hill (Serpentine Rd.), is a building of stone designed by Martin and Chamberlain in the Decorated style, standing on high ground and comprising chancel, nave, and south-west tower with spire. It was consecrated in 1870. (fn. 22) A parish was assigned out of St. Mary's, Selly Oak, in 1892. (fn. 23) The church was described in 1890 as a chapelry, in the gift of trustees; the living became a vicarage in 1892. (fn. 24) St. Stephen's New Hall has been licensed for public worship since 1929. (fn. 25)
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1343140.