Work in progress . . .
Chapels & Churches in the Ancient Parish of
< For individual churches of Sutton Coldfield click on the links left.
Churches are in chronological order of foundation
The parish of Walmley was created in 1845
The parish of St James was in 1853 turned into the ecclesiastical parish of HILL.
The parish of Four Oaks was separated in 1920 from Hill.
The parish of St Michael was formed into the parish of Boldmere in 1857.
The church of Wylde Green was in Boldmere until 1923, when a separate parish was created.
The parish of St. Peter Maney was created a separate ecclesiastical parish in 1907.