Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk.
CHRIST CHURCH, Yardley Wood (School Rd.), was built and endowed by Miss Sarah Taylor of Moor Green, and was consecrated in 1849. Designed by A. E. Perkins, it is a cruciform building of stone, with a western turret and small spire, and contains some 17th-century panelling from a church destroyed in the war. A parish was assigned from St. Edburgha, Yardley, and St. Nicolas, King's Norton, in 1849.
The living, a perpetual curacy, was in the gift of Miss Taylor and representatives of her family until it was transferred to the patronage of the bishop in 1916; the living has been styled a vicarage since 1868. Parts of the parish were taken to form parts of the parishes of St. Agnes, Moseley (1914), Holy Cross, Billesley Common (1937), and Immanuel, Highter's Heath (1938). In 1952 parts of the parishes of Christ Church and Holy Cross were interchanged. St. Joseph's Mission Church, Alcester Lanes End, was licensed for public worship from 1920 until the Second World War; St. Mary the Virgin's, Billesley, 1923-6.
This is a Grade II listed building whose record can be found on the
Historic England website - https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1393558.