The Holy Cross church on Billesley Common is a simple brick building containing a nave and passage aisles and having small pointed windows and a round window at the north end of the nave; provision was made in the design for a future chancel and transept. The church was consecrated in 1937 and a parish was assigned out of Christ Church, Yardley Wood, St Agnes', Cotteridge, and All Saints', Kings Heath.
The Church Centre was completed in 2001 and adjoins the Church. It replaced the old church hall, which was destroyed by arson in 1995.
Images below from Dijon Flooring of Bromgrove who replaced the water-damaged floor in 2011 - http://www.qualitywoodflooring.co.uk/solid-wood-flooring.aspx?id=73.
William Dargue 07.06.2106