Stechford

St Andrew

No longer Church of England

The Shilonite Gospel Church of Cherubim & Seraphim. This  image on Geograph  © Copyright Michael Westley reusable under a Creative Commons Licence
The Shilonite Gospel Church of Cherubim & Seraphim. This image on Geograph © Copyright Michael Westley reusable under a Creative Commons Licence

 

St Andrew's was opened as a mission of All Saints', Stechford in 1938 as the district east of the old village was being laid out for housing. The building is now used by the Shilonite Gospel Church of Cherubim & Seraphim. 

 

William Dargue 07.06.2016