South Yardley

St Michael & All Angels

Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online - http://www.british-history.ac.uk

1912

106. ST. MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS, South Yardley (Rowlands Rd.), a red-brick building with round-headed windows and a projecting gable end to serve as a bellcot, was erected in 1912 and licensed as a mission church of St. Edburgha's, Yardley. A Conventional District was attached to it in 1948, (fn. 59) and a parish assigned out of St. Edburgha's in 1956. (fn. 60) In 1960 the bishop was patron of the living. (fn. 61)

 

 

Church website - http://www.smaaa.church